- After you visit Betsson’s website, you need to click on the green button “Create Account”.
- You will see a new page that will load up where you have to input information about yourself.
- You don’t have to use a bonus code while registering, nor while claiming the Betssonb casino welcome bonus.
- Make sure to read the Terms and Conditions before you finish your registration and make your first deposit.
Betsson Welcome Bonus – 100% up to €100 + 101 Free Spins
As a part of the Betsson casino group, this online gambling website features a lot of outstanding casino games. In order to make everything just a little bit more interesting, it also has a pretty neat casino welcome bonus.
This offer is available to all new customers who’ve registered and then verified their accounts. Once done, log in to the casino online, choose one of the payment options, and make a deposit. Finally, american-based casinos that accept visa simply select the bonus, and you will receive your 100% matching offer of up to €100, as well as 101 free spins.
- There are many countries where this bonus is now accessible, such as Bulgaria, Albania, Croatia, etc. Check the full T&C of the offer for more info.
- The minimum deposit you need to make is €10. However, you can receive up to €100 as a bonus, so keep that in mind.
- Avoid using Skrill and Neteller. They are not included as payment options in this promo.
- You will have to wager your bonus a total of 35 times in 30 days if you wish to withdraw it. Apart from casino games, you can also complete this requirement on Scratch or Games. Until you finish this task, your maximum bet is capped at €6.
- Do not attempt to make a withdrawal before you complete the wagering condition. If that happens, you will lose the bonus and the winnings you’ve made through it.
- The free spins have a 25x wagering requirement that needs to be completed in 3 days. Continue reading “How to Use Your Bonus Code? (Steps)”
Beatrice Cox is a writer and stylist with a passion for the intersection between biology, technology and design. High in Swedish Bali and Heritage, it travels around the world encouraged and informed a global perspective on the future of fashion and its relations with planetary health. She is currently working for a sustainable fashion label in Bali, Indonesia.